Re: [Spridgets] economics of toys

To: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] economics of toys
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 11:50:55 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
To: <soavero@yahoo.com>
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2008 10:06 AM

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 5:37 PM, Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I dunno...Clinton went to school in England,

<snip>

Yup.  He was at Oxford.  I had a physics class at Christ Church College,
Oxford at the same time hee was there while I was stationed there in the Air
Force. I fondly remember "His Nibs" whipping up the European radicals and
leading a bunch of them down to High Wycombe USAF base so that I could stand
guard duty all night long while these kind and gentle souls called us "baby
killers" and threw $hit on us.  Loved it.  That outstanding future president
actually led foreign radicals in a protest against military people of his
own country on foreign soil. Now THATs patriotic loyalty for you!!

BTW,  do any of you people have actual spridgets or did this list just
become a forum for political science? I've been out of town and may have
missed it.....   ;-)
--
Cheers!!
Jim

Must not be too offensive to you... I see you got your 2 pence in before
complaining about it.  ;-)))

ED