[Spridgets] Pictures from OSHIT weekend

To: spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Pictures from OSHIT weekend
From: David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 14:17:47 -0700 (PDT)
Perhaps I should have been more specific in the subject line of the email I
sent out last night.  There are probably close to 50 new images posted on the
site at the link below from this past weekend at Frank's house.  Start at page
5 of the images to see the new ones.  They are more or less posted in reverse
order, with the Holy Sprite looking pretty good in the first ones and
progressively looking more ragged as the images roll by.

In case you can't tell, there's one of Father Jack holding open his shirt to
reveal that the white collar peeping out from under during his sermon Sunday
morning was actually his Holy Sprite T-shirt.  What a guy!

Pics URL:  http://gallery.me.com/lmacy#100141

 - David Booker
'71 Midget
Long Island