Re: [Spridgets] Test

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Test
From: "Robert Duquette" <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 12:49:38 +0000
I've had a couple in the last few weeks that disappeared.  They were ones
that I authoured, not ones that I was replying to.

----Original Message Follows----
From: Nory <nory1@roadrunner.com>

Now why would it take 45 minutes for my message to hit the list?  IF
it actually hits the list?  It used to be almost instant, but half
the time, my messages don't even show up at all.  Is anybody else
having trouble posting, or is it just me?