Re: [Spridgets] Fender Flares

To: "John Caffrey" <jdc6@lehigh.edu>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fender Flares
From: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 08:04:14 -0400
Yea and there is no insurance on this listing. I asked for more photos which
I'm sure his reply is that his camera is broken.......yea right!

But this look of the square body Spridget is so very cool looking it really
is beautiful and I know if I ever sell my square body Sprite for a Bugeye I
will regret it. The garage is getting nervous : )
Lin

62 California Sprite "Pinky"
www.freewebs.com/lgrunthaner