Re: [Spridgets] Holy Sprite update

To: spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Holy Sprite update
From: brian S <bugeye15@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 08:35:40 -0400
Sounds like you've been a busy boy Frank
Tho not surprising, We know you want to finish
this soon, but take care of that leg, or you'll be outta
commission for alot longer. Spending the winter watchin the
boob tube and driving yourself and Diane crazy!

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer under resto

> Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 22:37:56 -0400
> From: spritenut@comcast.net
>

> Since the blitz last weekend, I have been working on some of the heavy
> body work.
> You know the stuff that needs Taco Bell wrappers as backers and fillers ;)
> I primed the whole car today and that showed many imperfections all over
> the car.
> More dolly work along the back near the tail lamps, lots of minor dents
> and dings, and a few pimples in the bonnet.
> Nothing out of the ordinary and it is better than most of my projects
> but it will need another weeks worth of bondo and
> sanding before the filler/primer goes on and then I can start with some
> 180 grit and block sand.
> I am still hoping for a late October final paint job so we should be on
> schedule.
> Now that it's cooler at night and I can get upstairs in the garage, I
> have been glass beading and powder coating some of the smaller parts so
> they will be ready for the final assembly.
> 98% of the parts are here now and I have spoken to the guy who will
> cover the seats and will have them finished before the next
> Holy shit session where we will assemble the car.
> I have set up a side trip for who ever wants to go to the local glass
> shop where Mike will show us how to install a Bugeye windshield glass in
> the frame. This will be on a Saturday in early Nov when we assemble the
> Holy Sprite.
>
> --
> Frank Clarici
> Toms River, NJ

http://windowslive.com/connect/post/jamiethomson.spaces.live.com-Blog-cns!550
F681DAD532637!5295.entry?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_domore_092008