[Spridgets] Holy Update

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Holy Update
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 21:54:00 -0400
The Holy Sprite is in it's 3rd coat of filler/primer which if you count
the epoxy primer, it now is wearing 4 coats.
The 3rd coat of filler/primer has been hand blocked to reveal just a
couple of minor boo-boos and one high spot.
They have been fixed and I should get to sanding them down tomorrow and
maybe get the 4th and hopefully final coat of filler.primer on  it and
block it down with 320 sand paper.
I want to spend some time detailing under the bonnet and I still have to
sand the slightly rusty floor boards.
I hope to get to all that this coming week and also maybe Friday night
paint the engine bay, inside of the doors, inside of the bonnet and jamb
it out.
If the weather is good my son will squirt the outside of the car
Saturday or Sunday.
The seats are at the upholsterer, everything else is here with the
exception of a few minor goodies like motor mounts and what ever I might
have forgot that we will  know as soon as it comes time to install it.
The tentative assembly dates are November 8th & 9th. Any one coming from
a distance is welcome to stay here.
If you arrive Friday the 7th, that's OK too. If you are coming a GREAT
distance and you book a flight or something like that
the tentative date becomes etched in stone. ;)
I see no reason why the car will not be painted and buffed out by then.
For those who left the car on the spackle bucket in my garage, it has
not, nor will it move until we assemble it where it sits and I want to
see it DRIVE out of my garage 9/9/08 under it's own power.
The assembly weekend will include installing the carpet (not a kit)
installing the interior, wiring harness, dash, drive train, suspension,
brakes, lights, and what ever else it takes to make a tub a complete car.
A head count for who's coming would be nice so my wife knows how much
food to get.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ