[Spridgets] Spridget Shirts

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Spridget Shirts
From: "Michael Graziano" <mgraziano@austin.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 00:25:32 -0500
Hey everyone,

As some of you might know, I sold my Midget a few months back, right around
the time my 1st daughter was born.  I just couldn't continue arguing with my
wife over it.

Anyway, I still have 119 spridget shirts sitting in boxes upstairs, which I
need to get rid of.  It's probably been two years since I last sold any, so
a bunch of you might need a new one by now.

I have 10 small, 5 medium, 27 Large, 61 extra large, 15 XXL, and 2 4XL in
White, Red, Yellow, a manly aqua, black and tan/beige.  I'm hoping a bunch
of you need XL.  Cost is $23 plus shipping.

The shirts can be seen and ordered on my website:

http://www.thehomeretreat.com/ProductPage.aspx?productid=1109

Again, I'm selling these at cost.  They're really nice shirts made from an
excellent material.  The spridgets logo is embroidered in color on the
front.  Some of the red and black have the OSHIT logos on the back.  If you
specifically want an OSHIT, please let me know in the comments and I'll try
to accomodate you.  First come, first served, especially in the smaller
sizes.

They make great x-mas presents for your favorite gearhead.

Thanks everyone for some good times and great friendships.

Best,

Michael Graziano