Re: [Spridgets] Car colors survey

To: <ryan.kubanoff@comcast.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Car colors survey
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 15:41:24 -0400
Two of my favorite colors, from the '74 model year, are Teal Blue and
Aconite, which is best described as royal purple (it looks enormously
better than it sounds.  While Teal is pretty common, both on Bs and
Midgets; Aconite seems to be pretty rare on Bs and extremely rare on
Midgets.  In fact, I've only seen one '74 Midget with Aconite as the
original color (purchased new by a friend of mine).
My '72 Midget is Tartan Red (original color).  My '73 Midget restoration
project is Glacier White (original color, and I can take it or leave
it), my '74 B-GT is Aconite.
Bud Osbourne