Re: [Spridgets] Kill switch

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, Weslake1330@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Kill switch
From: "Dave G." <kk7ss@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 09:38:07 -0700
That's not the question I asked...

I can use a simple circuit employing a double pole industrial 12V relay
switched
by a single pole switch to cut both lines at once or use an off-the-shelf
purpose
built switch.

My serious question is "If I cut power from the battery *and* I cut power from
the
alternator"  what's left --- doesn't that remove all power from all electrical
circuits
in the vehicle????

--
Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA

If life begins at 50, why am I falling apart ?!