Re: [Spridgets] converting engine size math

To: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] converting engine size math
From: Lester <oldsaabguy@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 16:47:46 -0500
Actually not too bad in the corners, VERY wide tires (for that time),
Dad also put in an anti-roll bar, I can honestly tell you that it
will out corner a state police narcotics car of the that time.  FYI
it is not a good thing to embrass undercover narcotics folks in their
pursuit vehicle as they will tell their cop buddies that you must be
a drug smuggler to have a car so fast so you get to meet all of their
buddies.. but I digress...I can tell you it's worst was the flying-
over-the-berm thing , causes the metal to exceed it's limit of
plastic deformation..  but the girl was REAL cute..

lester