Re: [Spridgets] LBC pooch - was Re: calculating speed

To: Spridgets net <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] LBC pooch - was Re: calculating speed
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 21:25:06 -0400
Our new rescue pup (well one year) is named Orion, after the hunter
(it's an extremely long personal story). But we also call her Dalbador
as we believe she is a Dalmatian Labrador cross.

Larry

On Oct 20, 2008, at 12:15 PM, Jim Johnson wrote:

> SIMCA, Borgward, Fairthorpe, Magnet, Riley, Citroen, Yugo, Fiat,
> Allard,
> Duesenburg, Chaparral, Maserati, Bugatti.....
>
> Then there's the old standards....     DOG   or      FIDO
>
> My uncle had a dog that answered to "$hit for brains".....
>
> Cheers!!
> Jim
>
> On Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 10:38 PM, Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> --- On Sun, 10/19/08, David Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net> wrote:
>>> Hope the dog situation worked out.
>>
>> Yup! We're picking names for the potential new addition rescue Lab.
>> So far:
>>
>> Austin
>> Healey
>> Cooper
>> Morris
>> Mowog
>> Minnie
>> Alec
>> Stirling
>> Lotus
>> Weber
>> SUe
>> Enzo
>> Lambo
>> Dzus
>> Elkhart
>> Mattingly (for Donnie Baseball)
>>
>> Ron
>> http://mail.yahoo.com
>>

> --
> Cheers!!
> Jim

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy@phillymgclub.com
Board Member at Large
Philadelphia MG Club

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams