[Spridgets] Paul A - Mini update

To: Vigil <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Spridgets] Paul A - Mini update
From: uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 23:04:45 -0700 (PDT)

Paul was in the hospital for four weeks and was released a week or so ago. He
is in recovery mode. The last visit to the doctors he tested negative. He is
recovering faster then any one expected after the treatments. He is getting
around with out a Cain. When i talked to him he was out gathering parts for
the 5 speed kits. He is still not strong enough to work on a transmission. But
at the rate he is recovering it may be sooner then expected. He is still not
in Portland full time yet. He is back up to a couple times a week. I thought i
would pass on this great news.

If your in the market for the 5 speed kit or any of his other products. You
can either send me a email with your name and 10 digit phone number or you can
write him by Snail Mail. He still does NOT have access to email. Paul can give
you all the information on pricing and answer any other questions you may have
about the kits. This way you get the correct information.

Vigil
SoCal