Re: [Spridgets] 1275cc Engine

To: Matt Hagopian <mhagopian@hoppetool.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 1275cc Engine
From: Jim Hammack <hammack@GotSlack.org>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 17:09:09 -0500
   Matt,
      I  have a running stock 1275 with working tranny, attached to a '67
   Midget:
   http://www.gotslack.org/midget/
      The  engine was rebuilt about five years ago and driven very little
   since.   The  car  was  running  well  in 2005, but has been neglected
   since.   There is more rust now than shown in the pictures, and damage
   to the top from a small tree falling on the car.  I'll try to get some
   updated pictures on the site.
       I don't have time (or money) to work on the Midget anymore, so the
   whole  thing  is for sale.  I'd be willing to sell only the engine and
   transmission  if  you're  interested.  I have no idea what it's worth,
   though.
                                                                Jim
   Matt Hagopian wrote:

Hey everyone!

I am looking for a 1275cc motor, Stock motor or if there is something done
to it, that would be wonderful too!
Looking for a complete motor, block, head the whole 9.
If there is a tranny attached thats ok too (but not required) If its a 5sp
that would be wonderful!
Let me know if anyone knows of any.
thanks!