[Spridgets] Stripes

To: spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Stripes
From: David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 20:08:38 -0700 (PDT)
Hey Spridgeteers -
Last night I asked for suggestions on stripe widths and spacing (and pictures)
as I'm planning to stripe my OEW '71 Midget.  So far, I've gotten some great
suggestions and some really cool pictures.  Please continue with the replies.
Off line is probably better than list as you can email me direct and attach
images.  If nothing else, I'm getting some really cool additions for my
collection of Spridget pics!

Thanks for the help so far - if anybody else has images of striped Spridgets,
please send them on - even if it's not your own car.  I can probably figure
out the dimensions by comparing to my car if need be.

David Booker
'71 Midget
Long Island