Re: [Spridgets] what's it mean, when...

To: SPRIDGETS <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] what's it mean, when...
From: David Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 10:39:35 -0500
Actually David, MADISON, during Halloween week!  The skeleton will get
to State St. by tonight.  But, heck State St. is weird everyday.

Dave
59 :{) (spent a lot of time on State St. a long long time ago.)

P.S.:  Terri and I will be leaving for O.S.H.I.T. East on the 4th right
after we vote(please don't anyone start a political discussion).
I will have my cell phone and if you need assistance give me a call.