Re: [Spridgets] Go Vote

To: spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Go Vote
From: David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 08:10:33 -0800 (PST)
Good call Larry.

I voted on the way to work this morning.  I have voted in every election I was
elligible to do so.  They don't always turn out the way I would like, but at
least I put in my two cent's worth.  Many (most?) of the world's people don't
have the option to do so.  It's a huge waste to not do so every chance you
can.  Oops - let me define that a bit better - I'm not talking about like
in certain Midwestern cities where that used to be more than once per
election... :-)
 - David