Re: [Spridgets] Go Vote - NO LBC

To: Guy Weller <guy.weller@tiscali.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Go Vote - NO LBC
From: Lester <oldsaabguy@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 16:03:14 -0600
First they hire 75 and older retirees to man the polling stations,

They have to do a lookup through a 1 inch thick sheet of papers to
see your name and verify that your are signed up

Then they go through another similar list and have you sign by your
name.

There are two precincts voting at this one station, several thousand
I would guess at least..

Lester

.. and this year they are motivated to come out and vote!