Re: [Spridgets] diesel engine swap

To: Lester <oldsaabguy@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] diesel engine swap
From: Andrew Payne <andrewpayne@intrex.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 16:15:41 +0000
I've got till spring, right?

-----Original Message-----
From: "Lester" <oldsaabguy@comcast.net>
Cc: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sent: 11/7/08 10:59 AM

Nah,  keep looking at the specs and the thing only tuns 300 revs, with
some gearing you could put on an alternator and A/C.  I think that the
real problem is doing the machining to get a driveshaft and a starter,
gonna need a BG starter, maybe even on of those gear reduction
units...  ;-)

Lester

You are subscribed as andrewpayne@intrex.net

http://www.team.net/archive