Re: [Spridgets] hit a new low = politics now religion - Cya

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] hit a new low = politics now religion - Cya
From: "Robert Duquette" <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 16:35:54 +0000
http://www.mwscomp.com/sounds/mp3/brghtsd.mp3

If we weren't at least part AH, then I guess we would be full of shite, eh?

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Rick Bastedo" <rbastedo@gmail.com>

Here's (IMHO) a much better alternative:
Develop a sense of humor, laugh at everyone you disagree with. If not out
loud then at least quietly to yourself.
Realize like most adults do that you will likely disagree with "Everyone" at
some point about something.
Don't worry, this is "Normal".
Having a good healthy sense of humor will brighten your day, bring cheer to
those surrounding you, lengthen your life and generally make you less of a
pain in the ass to be around. Thus nobody will mind the part about your
lifespan being enhanced because they would miss you if your were gone.
Remember that as Americans (those of us who are) we cherish the right to be
"wrong" (as judged by others).
We all have the right to any ideas we want to have as long as we do no real
harm to others.
That means you can spout on about anything you want and if I don't want to
hear about it I can make choices.
Leaving the company of a group like this should be a last resort, the people
on this list are good and caring and helpful.
Yes, very possibly assholes too - but good, caring and helpful assholes. :)
Try a Smile once in a while!!!
Maybe someone will like you and want to hang around with you.

A lot of things haven't turned out the way I like lately, but I intend to be
around when the pendulum swings the other way and will most likely not be a
very good sport about it. That's my right. I'll try to keep others feeling
from getting too hurt at that point, but that's not my responsibility.

If you must leave, I hope you can find another group that has a narrower
focus so you will fit in better.
The diversity here brings with it a depth you wont easily find elsewhere.

Rick Bastedo
Rainy Western Washington

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone,

A lot of you have been a big help and i am going to miss you. Those of you
who feel politics and religion are part of a car group. Your wrong in my
book. I do not feel i have to put up with more off posts then on subject
posts. I have put up with the off posts because there is some great
information supplied by some people. Well now that the group has hit a new
low so i am leaving. If i wanted to hear about religion & politics i would
sign up for those groups.

Color me gone,

Cya

Vigil