[Spridgets] Re[= politics now religion - Cya

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Re[= politics now religion - Cya
From: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 14:03:36 -0800
Hello Frank,

     Wait a minute, wait a minute...the Holy Sprite is for a PRIEST?

     did anyone else know this? does everyone know this?

     Was Buster a PRIEST? Is that why the listers get together from
     around the country to help out? Is that why people send in their
     money? .. to help PRIESTS? .. YeeeGads, I'm a non-believer. WHY
     AM I HELPING PRIESTS?...

     I'm helping because someone ASKED FOR HELP . That there gets to be
     some ironic word play only makes it better. It has nothing to
     with religion, or politics, or guns or cats, or ZAPPA or Obama. I
     only wish I could actually BE there to help.

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias@pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

  There's too much blood in my caffeine system