Re: [Spridgets] Holy Sprite update

To: spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Holy Sprite update
From: brian S <bugeye15@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 23:14:35 -0500
ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!

I'm so pi$$ed that I couldn't make it down this weekend.
I'm sure I wold have learned alot about putting mine back together.
Everyone involved should be VERY proud of the accomplishment!!!!

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer under resto

> From: lmacy@phillymgclub.com
> To: spridgets@autox.team.net
> Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 16:23:21 -0500
> Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Holy Sprite update
>
> Oops that is supposed to be Fr. Jack. A few tweaks and the Spridget
> List Holy Sprite Project is wonderfully completed.
>
> Larry
>
> Larry Macy, Ph.D
> 78 Midget
>
> Keep your top down and your chin up.
>
> "I finally figured out what email is for. It's for communicating.with
> people you'd rather not talk to." G. Carlin
>
> Sent via iPhone
>
> On Nov 9, 2008, at 4:11 PM, Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com> wrote:
>
> > Dr. Jack just took the Holy Sprite down the road for it's maiden
> > journey. To quote Frank, "it's a miricle".
> >
> > Larry

http://windowslive.com/Explore/Hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_safety_1
12008