Re: [Spridgets] seat parts

To: "'Mike Dionne'" <mdionne@sidneycsd.org>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] seat parts
From: "Andrew Payne" <andrewpayne@intrex.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 15:05:21 -0500
Mike,

I am concerned that the rails are rusted (disregard if they are just gone).
It is likely that there has been standing water that may have caused other
problems.  As you probably know, floors, pillars and sills are prone to
rust.  They may be fine, but I would check the metal on both sides where
possible.  Often, a new panel is smacked over the old rusty one.  Also, cars
under tarps often become terrariums, and all manner of crud builds up.
Watch for corrosion in the electrics, and do a thorough safety inspection
prior to, and following the first few drives.

Drew