Re: [Spridgets] Holy Smokes!

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Holy Smokes!
From: David Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 16:12:02 -0600
Hi Frank,

If it's not sucking oil (PCV) then I think I would start with the head
and do the guides.  I thought it was smoking under power a bit but put
it down to lack of running. It does show up in picture 113 of Kevin's
album
(http://picasaweb.google.com/R.A.Valentine/HolySprite#5267231009979585170)
but I don't know how much throttle you were using and that was early in
it's "new life".  If new guides don't work let's put in a 1275!    :-)

Got home around 3pm CST today.  Sending you some nasty rain/snow pellet
mix!  sorry.  Will work on pics tomorrow.
Dave
59 :{)
Burlington WI