Re: [Spridgets] HIF6 carbs

To: "Michael Rowe" <mdrowe@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] HIF6 carbs
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 12:04:28 -0600
Michael,

http://www.aptfast.com/

Call David Anton and chat with him about this. He can give you the best
possible idea on applications and point you toward a good manifold and talk
you through dialing the carb in. As I mentioned at Frank's place, I have the
HIF44 with the Titan manifold. MIke McLean out in California has the same
set up. He is just blocks from Advanced Performance Technologies and worked
with David on getting his set up.

Cheers!!
Jim