Re: [Spridgets] No LBC - Computer Question re Vista

To: corvallis@peoplepc.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] No LBC - Computer Question re Vista
From: "Matt Hagopian" <mhagopian@hoppetool.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 23:46:24 -0500
I have windows Vista and I like it alot more then XP and I was fiercely
against it when it first came out. most of the companies out there have made
updateable drivers for most hardware and software out there although there
are a few that can not be updated.
I have 64 bit which is harder to find software for and I was able to re-use
my 10yr old hp printer by accessing software updates and driver downloads
via hp.com

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 10:20 PM, <corvallis@peoplepc.com> wrote:

> If you can still access the internet, try the website for the mouse mfg.
>

> Or type this into Google
>
> Targus mini optical mouse vista driver
>

> I found this:
>
> http://www.versiontracker.com/windows/vista/drivers/mouse
>

> You might also find someone in your area that does computer support out of
> their home. They seem to try harder, and many are more knowledgeable than
> the Microsoft certificated folks. ...bill in oregon

Sincerely,

Matt Hagopian