Re: [Spridgets] seat belts

To: dwramsey@att.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] seat belts
From: "cclabaw@juno.com" <cclabaw@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 00:01:14 GMT
Crash, et al -

I'll tell you.  We now (4:00 PM local) have fires in Sylmar, Brea, Anaheim
Hills, Corona, Yorba Linda and Santa Clarita.  Stay tuned for late breaking
flames.  Not fun. :-(

Clay L.
'67 Sprite

-- "David Ramsey" <dwramsey@att.net> wrote:
This time the fires are north of LA and he lives south. There is no telling
where the nuts are going to start fires when the Santa Ana winds blow.
                Crash

I'm not sure, probably pre.  Over here the news reported that the  fires
were
in the area where the really rich celebrity types lived and I hadn't
figured
he was a rich celebrity type.  My californian geography is not that  hot.

Weslake-Monza 1330
You are subscribed as cclabaw@juno.com

http://www.team.net/archive

Click here to find the satellite television package that meets your needs.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw2MVWcq4WNK2jf3fL2QZKQZeodtL
T2UeGii84dvAi63s2ReE/