Re: [Spridgets] Why I wear seatbelts...

To: "David Littlefield" <dmeadow@juno.com>, <dlancer7676@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Why I wear seatbelts...
From: "Deikis, John G" <John.Deikis@va.gov>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 20:04:43 -0500
I like the "free of liability" idea.  In Michigan, we have state
catastrophic claims insurance tacked on top of our regular insurance--
on each and every car, motorcycle, Model T, whatever. It often exceeds
the premium for all other coverages. If you should look down to make
sure you still don't have mufflers on your Harley, and then
inadvertently run off the road into a tree, leaving you a tattooed
vegetable for the rest of your life, we Michiganders will pay to wipe
your butt for the next 50 years after your measly medical coverage runs
out. Your choice. My money.