Re: [Spridgets] Removing stickers?

To: <ryan.kubanoff@comcast.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Removing stickers?
From: "David Riker" <davriker@nwi.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 07:09:05 -0800
I think you will find that there will be a big shinny spot where the sticker
has protected the underlying chrome from the elements that will have dulled,
pitted the rest of the bumper.  You will be so unhappy with this
imperfection, you will send it out for re-chroming anyway.  So... why not
let the bumper platers remove it.  It will fall off in their chemical tank.
Dave R.