Re: [Spridgets] my car in a newly released music video

To: Jack Laird <jlaird237@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] my car in a newly released music video
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 19:46:53 -0500
FWIW, worked OK for me tonite. Maybe they fixed it.

Larry

On Nov 21, 2008, at 12:32 PM, Jack Laird wrote:

> Aye, link no good.
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Yealy" <lbc@littlebitcountry.com

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy@phillymgclub.com
Board Member at Large
Philadelphia MG Club

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams