[Spridgets] FYI for the left coasters....

To: "Midget/Sprite" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, Spridgets
Subject: [Spridgets] FYI for the left coasters....
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 11:41:30 -0600
All,

The information below comes from a motorcycle list I belong to. I have no
financial interest...etc.  Just thought you'd like to know.

"Hi, i just learned today that Ca. has new paint regs going into
effect Jan 1, 2009. (and i'm sure other states as well)
based on info from a local body shop and auto paint store,
PPG paint has a new water based system that is compliant, but will
stop selling all thier current solvent based paints Dec. 31st.
this is just a heads up for anyone who has a project in the works, to
check compatability between your old stuff and the new stuff, or buy
enough material to complete your project before Dec. 31st."

FWIW we have lots good paints here in Kansas and plenty of room if you want
to give up on the Peoples Republic of Cauliflowernia.  ;-)
--
Cheers!!
Jim