Re: [Spridgets] Holy Sprite in Fr Jack's hands

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Holy Sprite in Fr Jack's hands
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 23:38:31 -0500
We're Crazy?? He is driving with no side curtains. At least he should
take the top down!!

Larry

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy@phillymgclub.com
Board Member at Large
Philadelphia MG Club

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams