[Spridgets] bugeye blower motor needed

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] bugeye blower motor needed
From: charles christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 16:54:32 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
does anyone have a working bugeye heater / defroster blower motor?   mine does
not function and it's turned unfashionably cold here in eastern pennsylvania.
i have a few distances to span wich i can no longer afford to feed my '94 GMC
suburban 4X4.   i need to use the bugeye from time to time and in spite of
roasting my tush off in it during warmer weather , it's downright frosty in
these temperatures we are currently experiencing.

thank you for ANY help looking for this!
chuck.
note , reply to new email address:  crusaderchuck55@aol.com