Re: [Spridgets] Tach question

To: lindalnhvt@nhvt.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Tach question
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 18:21:31 -0500
lindalnhvt@nhvt.net wrote:
> List
> I have a Bugeye dash with a mechanical dash, but the engine is a 1275 with
> electrical tach setup.  What are my options?

Dick
2 options......
1) find a tach drive generator to fit the tach in the dash.
2) find an electric tach from a MKIII or early MKIV and a matching
speedometer for the dash.
BTW I know Bugeyes had silver faced speedos and tachs but the small
gauges were all black, so if you go with the MKIII speedo and tach, all
the gauges will match. So is this wrong or right?
That ought to start a war ;)
Mine are all "RIGHT" because they all MATCH, not original, just CORRECT.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ