[Spridgets] Sort of LBC-Big light bulbs for garage

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Sort of LBC-Big light bulbs for garage
From: "Chris Manuel" <cmanuel@wi.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 20:32:48 -0600
For the garage-
Wandering aimlessly over my lunch hour, I went to my local Menards (which is
like a Lowe's or Home Despot with a green color scheme) and they have this
MONSTER screw in CFL Fluorescent bulb.  These things are hilarious looking,
its like a regular lamp CFL tripled in size.  300 watt equivalent of light
for 75 watts of power consumption or something like that.

Two of these in place in my small ranch style house garage really create an
odd glow at night, especially reflecting the cool white glow off the snow.

Chris

66MKIII
Brookfield, WI