[Spridgets] bonnet repairs

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] bonnet repairs
From: hmortada@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 20:41:34 -0500
Hey all,
I just purchased a 79 Midget as a project which has rust on the lip on the
Bonnet, it is a big hole. Any recommendations for repair kits or replacements.
I live in Ottawa, Canada. If anyone knows a place or someone that sells/repairs
this item professionally please let me know.
Interestingly enough the bad rusty spot is about a 3 inch hole in floor on the
driver side and little bubbling on the rear top left fender and front lower
part of passenger's side fender.
Any recomedations are greatly appreciated.
Cheers,
Hadi M

New Music Releases - Free Full CD Listening Parties Every Week. Listen Now.
http://music.aol.ca/cd-listening-parties/?icid=AOLMUS00050000000045