Re: [Spridgets] Very short clutch

To: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Very short clutch
From: "Charley Braum" <cbaustin@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2008 11:14:54 -0500
    Recently I went to move my Bugeye and when I pushed the clutch pedal - the
piston was forced out of the slave, locking everything up.

    Since the master had just been rebuilt I contacted Joe at Sierra and
explained the situation. He recommended a change in the master that involved
sleeving the clutch side to 3/4" and leaving the brake side at 7/8".

    Once this was done and reinstalled, the clutch operation (confirmed by
Frank C and others at the Holy Sprite assembly fest) was much smoother and
easier to control. I did not have to change the slave or the piping.

    www.brakecylinder.com    for more info on cylinders and such, NFI, etc,

                                                                CB

    ps: Oops, is that a tiny URL? Guess not, sorry.