Re: [Spridgets] Beading*

To: Michael Rowe <mdrowe@optonline.net>, Spridget Chat Group
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Beading*
From: dlancer7676@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2008 17:45:30 +0000
There are instructions for doing just that in one of my restoration manuals.
Seems like a good idea, since the bead seam is a great place for water sit
around and irritate the steel into rusting.  I guess if you are preparing a
concours car you should leave the beading, but if you, like me and so many
others on this list drive the cars for fun and utility, it seems like a good
idea to remove it, fill it properly, and get rid of that crevice.  8^)

--David C.
Snowmen fall from Heaven unassembled.

From: Michael Rowe <mdrowe@optonline.net>