Re: [Spridgets] Megasquirt

To: David Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Megasquirt
From: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 08:14:36 -0800 (PST)
Exactly my experience.  Way fun and worth it to me.  Cold start and
drive-away performance, acceleration response, ABSOLUTE mixture control
under all conditions, automatic altitude adjustment, fuel economy, BIG
emissions improvement and like he said, "never smell gas". (Did I mention
more horsepower?)

Whats not to like?  I'm thinking about building a normally aspirated 1275
manifold/Megasquirt bolt-on setup to put on the Morris truck one day.
Something others would have some interest in copying rather than the turbo
deal on Bugsy thats too much for most folks.  Simple welded steel intake, 2
into one, single upstream injector, simple aftermarket or junkyard throttlebody

Glen