[Spridgets] Thoughts for the Midget 50th - keeping track

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Thoughts for the Midget 50th - keeping track
From: "Charley Braum" <cbaustin@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 17:22:24 -0500
    The Holy Sprite project started on this list (best I can tell) in
mid-August 2008.

    I kept all the associated e-mails on both my office computer and my
traveling lap-top.

    We are just over 1000 communications with that subject as the lead.

    Here we are two days into the "Midget 50th" and I predict that the list
will exceed that number by Saturday next, and may be on course for a serious
admonition from MJB about excessive electron consumption - or something!

                                                            CB