Re: [Spridgets] Thoughts for the Midget 50th

To: "'Larry Daniels'" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>, "'Jim Johnson'"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Thoughts for the Midget 50th
From: "Guy Weller" <guy.weller@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 08:22:01 -0000
There were a significant number of cars at Gaydon which came from beyond the
white cliffs of Dover.
France was well represented, as was Holland and other European countries.
Then of course there was Australia...

I didn't travel far to get there, about 340 miles.  But getting home was
over 2000 miles. No, I didn't get lost and I didn't fall into the sea!

Guy