Re: [Spridgets] Thoughts for the Midget 50th

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Thoughts for the Midget 50th
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 18:52:48 -0800
I actually have to agree with this. I have not done as many as David,
but if you pack right, you can even go camping with a tent, grill etc
in a Spridget over 2400 miles or so.

Larry

On Dec 18, 2008, at 10:43 AM, David Lieb wrote:

>> for the car but not the passengers and luggage space.
>
> As one of the ones who has done insane distances in Spridgets, I
> would like to suggest that you must not be doing it right. I rather
> enjoy sitting in a Spridget all day long. A good boot rack
> covers my luggage needs even with a passenger on a trip.
> David Lieb

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy@phillymgclub.com
Board Member at Large
Philadelphia MG Club

arriving safely in an attractive and well kept body, but to skid in
sideways, Margaritas in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally
worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!".