Re: [Spridgets] List messages.. ;^))

To: Chris Manuel <cmanuel@wi.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] List messages.. ;^))
From: David Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 14:42:49 -0600
Dear Chris,

Do you remember in your Climate class something called the Jet Stream
and something about air masses?  Well, I have been feeding my reindeer
some magic lichens (not to be confused with mushrooms) so they can fly
extra fast tonight.  I figure if we fly extra fast several times around
the world, we can move the Jet Stream further north and keep the cold
air up here.

As for the Sprite, those two frame dumb irons for the bumper will take a
snow plow mount.  Until then take a picture of the Sprite with my buddy
Frosty standing next to it.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO THE ENTIRE SPRIDGETS LIST!!!!!

Ho Ho Ho!
Santa