Re: [Spridgets] List messages.. ;^))

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] List messages.. ;^))
From: "Dave G." <kk7ss@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 13:12:15 -0800
Just started mine at 25F...  three cranks plus full choke... but she
made it...

Misfired badly until it had run for about 45 seconds... maybe
condensation in the fuel (only had half a tank)

Can't get it out of the garage...  ;-((  the snow and ice is too deep
!!
The freezing rain this morning didn't help.....
Dave G.

--
Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA

If I wake up in the morning, and I hurt, it means that I'm still
alive !!