Re: [Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Re: tubes vs levers

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Re: tubes vs levers
From: Peter Caldwell <peter@nosimport.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 10:15:42 -0600
At 03:46 PM 1/1/2009, Robert E. Shlafer wrote:
>As I currently understand it.....
>
>lever shocks aren't "variable" in response RATE as are tube shox
>over uneven surfaces depending on speed. Thus, handling aside, tube
>shox with their variable response rate give a better ride on the street.
-----
Unfortunately I missed the original question, and the good Cap'n did
not include it in his response. The statement above is not true, but
is often promulgated on the 'Net.(as are other myths)

While I appreciate the Cap'n's endorsement, the facts he offers might
be misleading.

Please, re-post the question or contact me directly.

Peter C