Re: [Spridgets] Interior vs paint question

To: Mark Haynes <haynes386@netzero.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Interior vs paint question
From: Phil Nase <nases@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 12:27:16 -0500
Mark,

 From what I've read the seats would have matched the other interior
trim in color and had white piping.

The paint color is personal if you don't care about originality.  You
may want to put the two reds next to each other to see if you like
it.  Or also see if you can match new vinyl to the new paint if you
think you will need to redo the interior in the future.

IMHO if all the Spridgets were factory paint/interior colors it would
be a boring world.

Phil Nase
Quakertown, PA
http://home.comcast.net/~philnasecpa/