Re: [Spridgets] No LBC, but car related

To: Chris Manuel <cmanuel@wi.rr.com>, "rrengineer @dslextreme.com"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] No LBC, but car related
From: David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 20:30:25 -0800 (PST)
Don't know if it applies to this car or not, but Hondas used to be bad about
the valve stem seals leaking oil.  It wasn't that big a deal to replace them
if I remember right - again, I don't know your particular engine.  It will
probably last for quite a while if you keep feeding it oil.

On the other hand - we absolutely love our '05 Mini...

 - David

--- On Fri, 1/16/09, rrengineer @dslextreme.com <rrengineer@dslextreme.com>