[Spridgets] Update on Kellison fiberglass bonnet project

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Update on Kellison fiberglass bonnet project
From: "Alan" <frogeye@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 12:22:01 -0500
Previously, I had posted that I had a chance to gain access to a vintage mold
that created a Kellison style fiberglass bonnet.
Several listers had emailed me with varying degrees of interest.
I have now started the process and have the first 3 finished.
I have a price and final weight since we have had a chance to make sure they
came out to my liking.
For those that had contacted me early please reply back for further details.
Anyone else that's interested, the more that are made in one production run
the better the price.
Ed allowed me some bandwidth on his website to post a picture of one that was
similar.
I will ask him to post the actually photos now of one resting on a bugeye tub
I have here.
I also have a forward tilting kit assembly that will allow the bonnet to
easily marry up to the front of almost any sprite or Midget as long as you
don't plan to use a front bumper.
Contact me off the list directly at
frogeye@cox.net
For pictures and or more details, including pricing, if your interested in
creating a different look on your LBC's
Regards
Alan