Re: [Spridgets] My Next project

To: spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] My Next project
From: brian S <bugeye15@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 21:36:44 -0500
I was hoping Frank would post pics of this,
rear frame rails are VERY wrinkled.
he was thinking about making it into a pickup,  which would have been cool.
but I think Tiffany overruled him.
Not sure where he could have got such a POS tub tho.....
shame on the guy he got it from.....at least he didn't pay alot of cash for
it.
I'm sure it will be very cool when you're done tho.
The blue car in Pic 5 is a peak at mine.

Brian S.

Bugeyeracer under resto

> Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 19:19:05 -0500
> From: spritenut@comcast.net
> To: b-evans@earthlink.net; spridgets@autox.team.net
> Subject: [Spridgets] My Next project
>
> My daughter's "Lady Bug"
> This car will be red with black spots, eyelashes, and maybe fold away
wings.
> In the pics, you can see this shell was hit by a D9 bulldozer in it's
> past life.
> So I cut the deck off, today I cut the rest of the rear end off and took
> the rear end off a rusty shell I had out at the coop.
> No pics of todays work just yet. But the engine is finished, I just need
> to work on this car by welding 2 back together to make one.
> I have to have it finished by the Spring, she wants to use it!
>
> http://s445.photobucket.com/albums/qq179/spritenut/
>
> --
> Frank Clarici
> Toms River, NJ

Windows Live Hotmail.:more than just e-mail.
http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_hm_justgotbetter_explore_
012009