Re: [Spridgets] back in the seat of a MG

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] back in the seat of a MG
From: "Robert Duquette" <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 14:29:41 +0000
Oh oh!  The dreaded, "I might as well do the engine bay while I have the
engine out" 5 year project!!!! :)

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Charlie" <shelden3@pldi.net>

Hey list,
been in lurk mode for a few years.

I just purchased my father inlaws 1974 MG Midget.  I built the engine a
number
of years ago, which has since developed a nice leak (pour) from the front
cover.  Not sure if it is the seal or cover it's self.  So I'll be pulling a
motor to address this issue as well as paint the engine bay I think.  I have
few needs, not sure of funds at the moment:

1. 5 speed kit, I have a transmission.  Just need a kit.  Anyone have a deal
laying around?
2. disk brake parts to do a conversion on my BE project.

Anyhow, thought i'd let ya'll know.

charlie
okc,ok
74 Midget