Re: [Spridgets] OT -interesting morning

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] OT -interesting morning
From: "Heard" <heard@datatrontech.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 13:48:29 -0500
The sheriff didn't even ask for my version of what happened.  He asked my
buddy, the girl and the tow truck driver. He was leaning toward finding the
girl at fault, but I think he was switching his mind to faulting the tow
truck driver, mostly because he didn't have his yellow flashing lights on.
We'll see what happens.

Heard